Learn more about Loma's products while also learning top retailing tips from Loma's Brand Manager, Roger Forbush in his Facebook Live.
Tips & Takeaways
- Less is more with the Loma Molding Creme! It can be used on brides or for special occasions.
- The Deep Conditioner is a co-wash for that client that has coarse, textured hair. Instead of using shampoo on the third day, use Loma's deep conditioner on the scalp.
- Calming Creme has excellent heat protection for a client with fine hair. Smoothing Creme is great for textured hair! The Maximizing, Volumizing Solution also has heat protection.
- Make sure you get a Loma product knowledge class set up with Roger in your area! Talk to your sales consultant for more information.
- Stylist PRO TIP: Make sure you get the product into your client's hands! Emulsify, let them smell it and then show them how it works in their hair.
- Teach your clients how to use the products! They will be coming back for more when they know how to use them properly.
- Samples aren't what you give a client when they go on vacation, it's what you give your client when you want them to try a new product!
- You can use Loma conditioner products as your lotion and Loma shampoos as your body wash.
- Fun Fact: The owner of Loma is a hairstylist!
- Loma is unique because aloe vera is the base of all of their products.
- Loma Violet Shampoo and Conditioner takes out the gold tones all while moisturizing hair!