A Great Career is a Beautiful Thing
Do what you love and love what you do.
We firmly believe it, and we hope you do, too.
We take our goals seriously, but have fun doing it!
We think of ourselves as the protectors of the beauty industry and we take our mission seriously. Passionate about, not just our success, but yours! Personal growth and development is an ongoing experience and at Salon Services we believe in Encouraging Personal Mastery. We offer support and training to help you meet your goals, with unlimited opportunity to move and grow inside the organized; this is a company you can call home.
We mean it when we say we’re not like any other wholesale Beauty company you might know. Transparency and straight talk are required. Titles, hierarchy, and closed-door office space aren’t interesting to us. We leave the egos outside, and we all roll up our sleeves to get things done. Then, we know how to celebrate when we finish.
Working at Salon Services & Supplies means living the values that shape our very unique culture. Read more about Salon Services Core Values.
Success is rooted in our people
Encouraging Personal Mastery is our belief that we carry through everything that we do. From processing an order in our Distribution Center, to staying on the cutting edge of industry changes in technology and techniques to helping our clients grow their business, we want to be the best in all that we do!
We are committed to helping our clients develop their business by offering services and products that fit their core values and beliefs and working with them to build a plan to achieve their desired results. At Salon Services, you’re not a number; you are part of the family and our partner on the road to success. We refer to our team as a family and we work to support each other in both personal and professional growth.
Your Work/Life Balance:
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Floating Holiday
- Paid Personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability insurance
Your Financial Future:
- 401K with employee matching program
- Supplemental life insurance
Your Professional Growth:
- Unlimited support that allows for you to truly shape your career path
- Training and certification opportunities
- Ongoing sales and development training
- Multitude of educational classes and events offered free to employees
Opportunities to Connect:
- Weekly Team Huddles
- Monthly or quarterly, in person team meetings
- Volunteer, community involvement, and pro bono opportunities
- Annual multi-day celebration for all Salon Services & Supplies Family at our corporate offices
Rewards and Recognition:
- Generous Employee discount on products
- Opportunity for free services during educational events
- Annual Team and Sales Awards presented at our annual celebration
- Regular spiffs and incentives provided by our vendors
- And many more, big and small
Take the next step and JOIN US!
We have 15 showroom locations servicing Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, and now Arizona.
We are always looking for excited and friendly applicants!
Independent Contract Educator Openings:
Our brand-specific education opportunities are Independent Contractor Agreements between Salon Services and licensed salon professionals. Issuance of a contract is not a job offer but an opportunity to work as a brand-specific Salon Services educator as needed.
We are currently hiring educators for: Moroccanoil, KEVIN.MURPHY, OYA, and Davines. This is a part time position and you must be currently working in a salon that uses the brand.
Want to find out more?
Contact: [email protected]